Sunday, April 29, 2012

Grace Writes a Letter


It certainly has been some time since Grace or I updated the blog and I fear that today's update will not serve much of a quench to any thirst our loyal readers may be experiencing. You see, my circumstances right now are such that adding lots of pictures to the blog are challenging due to the debilitating upload speed we are suffering. That said, I really wanted to show off one of my sister's more recent manuscripts. You see, we are both getting very excited about the upcoming visit of our dear friends from Jacksonville. It has been nearly a year since we last saw eachother and in my opinion, that is way too much time. Needless to say, we are very anxious for them to get here.

Life in Hawaii has been wonderful. I don't mean to boast, but it should be known to all our readers that I was selected as the Superstar of the Quarter. I won't go into the low probability of selection or the fabulousness that I may have demonstrated to be selected, but I will tell you that I was very happy. Even better, Grace was very happy for me and told me. She even gave me a hug and told me that she was proud of me. I thought that was pretty awesome.

Mommy is a wild lady. That is all I can say about her newest and crazier than crazy hobby. You see, mommy is a surfer girl. She goes as often as possible. I think her trip today was just a bit more rough than normal as she has a significant number of boo boos all over. I myself do not see the allure of purposely inflicting pain and getting boo boos, but she seems to have no problem with it. Good for her!!!

Daddy is doing good. He doesn't surf. Not sure why, but I did hear him talking to his friend about getting shamed by mommy when they rode the waves together. Something about mommy riding three waves to every one of his.

Okay, like I promised this can not be that amazing update catching everyone up on the last 5 months. Suffice to say life has been busy. I will talk to mom and dad about giving me some extra time on the computer to post more pictures. Until then, I will post a current one of Grace and I showing off our fabulousness.

The Meatball.


1 comment:

TAHA said...

WOW WOW wooow!
Are you kidding?
How is it possible that a little girl wrote a letter so perfectly and also drew a drawing with a point perspective ...?!?!?!
.
.
scrolled down
.
.
scrolled down
.
.
AHA! there is two ladies:
"-Ladies, excuse me! Have you seen two little cute girl around here?...No?...Munchy and Meatball! Not again?
What's wrong? Why do you look at me like that?
I got it.Maybe I mistyped the address. :-p
Thank you."
bye ;-)