(Oh, bye the way - should you ever find yourself in Cocoa Beach and want to get the best in surfing instruction - check out Wave Masters Surf School and ask for John. You will not be sorry!!)
The Manchi and the Meatball!!
Aunt Alex at Cherie Down - April 2014
Aunt Alex at Cherie Down - April 2014
Aunt Alex at Cherie Down - April 2014
John, Mommy, and Abby at Cherie Down - April 2014
John and Mommy at Cherie Down - April 2014
Mommy at Cherie Down - April 2014
Mommy at Cherie Down - December 2013 (MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!)
Mommy at Cherie Down - December 2013 (MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!)
Mommy at Jetty Park - April 2014
Mommy at Jetty Park - April 2014










3 comments:
Hi
Happy New Year :-)
I really don't have any idea whether this blog is active but I'm leaving my message here :-P and ...mmm...a link too.
Best wishes.
I hadn't realized how long I had gone without updating... thanks for the reminder!!
No problem!
:-)
Post a Comment