Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

Well, it's Memorial Day Weekend and I must say I am really enjoying the time off. I got to stay up late on Friday night with Mommy and Granny to watch Chicken Little (but honestly, I was not that interested in watching it - I much prefer to play!). Saturday, it was lots of playing with Mommy, Alex and Granny (and we even got to take a trip to one of my favorite places - the pool!). Today was church and some errands. As for what's in store for tomorrow, who knows (but I think we are going to try and get some more pool time in! Yippeee!)


Gracie enjoying some relaxation time this weekend in her special chair

These are the pretty flowers that Daddy got Mommy for their anniversary

Gracie goes night night on her mini-pillow (boy I'm tuckered!)

No comments: